sábado, 21 de febrero de 2009

Miss you, my little princess

Once our lives were keeping on together. Now you´re gone. Miss you much. So terribly much. Don´t know how to carry on with my dairy living without you. Mss your kisses, your smile, your histories, your little - big - school problems. Need you (my) baby. My girl. You will always be my child. I may sing it more loud, but not understandable. No language may express my feelings. Maybe music may...


*I Need YouAnd You Need Me

This Is So Plain To See

And I Would Never Let You Go

And I Will Always Love You So...I Will

If You Could Only SeeYour Heart Belongs To Me
ILove You So Much

I'm Hurting For Your Touch

Come And Set Me Free

Forever Yours I'll Be

Baby Won't You Come

And Take This Pain Away

___________________


*From the lyrics (chorus): Fragma vs. Diddy Toca´s Last Night (inpetto remix)
*Photo: Angie (xtmas. 2008-09)

No hay comentarios: